sports this week
No games scheduled
4:15 - Tennis vs. Highland
5:30 Track vs. Highland
4:00 Boys Golf vs. Rhinebeck
No games scheduled
3:00 Girls Golf vs. Kingston
4:30 - Boys Golf vs. Spackenkill
4:15 - Baseball @ Spackenkill
4:15 Tennis @ Rhinebeck
4:00 - Girls Golf @ Red Hook
3:30 - Boys Golf vs. Wallkill
Athletic Department News
Tennis Courts are open and may be used by the public during non instructional hours and when not in use by the school. Instructional hours are from 7:30-3:30. Thank you for your patience.
REGISTRATION FOR SPRING SPORTS WILL OPEN MARCH 23, 2021
All student-athletes grades 9-12 who are interested in participating in Spring sports MUST register through Family ID and be cleared by our Medical Director.
Please visit https://www.familyid.com/organizations/onteora-central-school-district-athletics to register.
Family ID Technical Support 1-781-205-2800
online athletic Registration through FamilyID
ON-LINE REGISTRATION DATES:
Varsity - March 23, 2021
PHYSICAL EXAMS: TBD
STEPS FOR COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION:
A parent/guardian can register by completing the following steps:
- To register your child, you will need to select the appropriate season registration form from the programs section listed below.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using Family ID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a Family ID account.
- Create your secure Family ID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the Family ID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the Registration Form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary and submit.
Director of Physical Education, Athletics, Health/Dean of Students
P: (845) 657-2373 x. 2101
P: (845) 657-2373 X 2101
Athletic Booster Club
Athletic Code of Conduct Handbook
Athletic Placement Process
Coaching Staff Directory
Concussion Management and Awareness
Concussion Management in Schools
HS Sports Standards
Modified Sports Standards
Return to Physical Activity
Section 9 Sports Schedule