Committees of the Board
- Provide recommendations on the appointment of the internal and external auditor.
- Meet with the external auditor to review draft audit, management letter, and risk assessment
- Oversee the risk assessment, review findings and recommendations
- Provide recommendation to Board regarding implementation of corrective action plan for the external auditor
The Board of Education approves a temporary committee and chairperson:
- Whose purpose will be to review facilities issues, including proposed projects, change orders, and review project bids and facilities needs
- Will also accept any motion to commit on facilities related issues that have been approved by a majority vote of the Board of Education
|Valerie Storey||BOE Trustee, Co- Chair|
|Rob Kurnit||Vice President, BOE, Co-Chair|
|Monica Kim||Asst. Supt. for Business, Co-Chair|
|Kyle Harjes||Interim Director of Facilities|
|Kim Pilla||Director of Athletics, PE and Health|
Tasks set forth by the Board of Education:
- Meet monthly, report to Board afterwards
- Explore ways to bring more locally and/or organically grown foods into schools
- Explore ways to increase active student participation in health and wellness programs
- Explore ways to make physical education more exciting for all students
To assist the Superintendent of Schools in:
- reviewing, revising and tracking the implementation of the written policies in order to keep them current.
- new policies that may need to be written policies that may require revision due to changes in the law, effectiveness of the policy, or new developments.