The Office of Curriculum and Instruction, responsible for the continuity of programming PreK-12, supports the Mission and Vision of the Onteora Central School District to “educate and nurture the children of our diverse community”. The Onteora Central School District is dedicated to supporting student learning, social-emotional wellness, and the professional growth of our faculty and staff. Through professional development, support, collaboration, and commitment, the office ensures:
● Student success through a guaranteed and articulated curriculum;
● Curriculum fosters intellectual curiosity by maintaining a strong focus
on inquiry, critical thinking, and problem solving skills to empower all
● Instructional delivery using research based pedagogical practices and
● Collaboration among educators K-12 offers opportunities for continuity,
planning, and an exchange of ideas;
● Community and family partnerships support the learning of all students;
● A wide variety of course offerings in both content-areas and specialized
subjects to help students reach their maximum potential;
● A wide range of instructional materials are available to support learning
at all levels.
This page is a resource for parents, community, and educators. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our office should you need assistance in any way.
Dr. Jodi DeLucia
for CURRICULUM & INSTRUCTION
(845) 657-6383 ext. 1023
Computer Based Testing
The Onteora Central School District has chosen to take advantage of this option for our Spring 2019 testing in both English Language Arts and Mathematics.