ENRICH Youth Pre-Employment Transition Services
ENRICH is a program is for high school students with IEPS/504 plans and/or who are affected by a learning or other developmental disabilities to provide the with the ability to gain work experience, make connections to their community and learn important life skills in a supported, nurturing environment.
471 Albany Avenue
Kingston, NY 12401
311 W Bridge Street
Catskill, NY 12414
575 Drewville Road
Carmel, NY 10512
For General Inquiries Contact: Laurie Gallagher, Youth Pre-Employment Manager 845-768-5070 Laurie.Gallagher@ArcMH.org
Does Your Teenager or Student Need Assistant To Plan for Their Future?
- Do they know what kind of career they want?
- Do they need to feel more confident in social situations?
- Do they need to understand employer expectations?
- Do they need the work skills to keep a job?
- Do they know how to present at an interview?
- Do they need to build references?
- Do they know their options after high school?
- Do they need help with post-secondary exploration?
- Benefits of Schol to Work
School to Work Program is designed for high school students with IEP/504 plans and/or who are affected by intellectual or other developmental disabilities. This program will provide teenagers with the following support:
- Work based learning
- Social skill development
- Assistance with obtaining supports for the future
- Assistance navigating adult programs
- Assistance with Guardianship
- Transition planning
- Support groups and training for families
- Social groups for teenagers
Services we Provide:
- Opportunity for teens to explore their hopes and dreams
- School or Acces-VR sponsored
- Paid work based learning
- Work & social skill development
- Job readiness classes
- Community connections
- Support at IEP meetings
- Volunteer opportunities
- Career development and exploration
- Adult living skills training
- Resume writing
How To Apply
To be eligible for ENRICH, parents or guardian must make a request to the school district. Students must have a documented learning or developmental disability and be of transition age (preferably 15 years of age or older.)