Welcome to Onteora's Online Registration
Link --> Register Online
(Universal Pre-K application closing date: May 17, 2019)
Note: Required fields are marked with a red asterisk, and the district will receive the data exactly as it is entered. Please be careful of spelling, capitalization and punctuation. Dates should be entered as MM/DD/YYYY and phone numbers as 845-657-6383 x1023.
Before you begin you will need the following information ready to enter/upload*:
- Household information -- address and phone numbers
- Parent information -- work and cell phone numbers, email addresses
- Student information -- demographic and health/medication information
- Emergency Contact – addresses and phone numbers.
- Proof of Residency – Parents/Guardians must provide the proper documentation to establish residency. The documents provided must always state the student's physical address (where the student rests their head each night). A post office box is never an acceptable address for the purpose of determining residency. Click here for more information Residency Requirements.
- Proof of Age – An original certified transcript of a birth certificate or record of baptism (including a certified transcript of a foreign birth certificate or record of baptism) or, if neither is available, a passport (including foreign passport), will suffice to determine a child's age. Other acceptable documents include but are not limited to: Consulate ID card; Court Order or other Court issued documents; Hospital or other health records; Military dependent ID card; Native American tribal document; Official driver’s license; School photo ID with date of birth; State or other government issued documentation. These documents must be in existence for at least 2 years.
- Proof of Immunization – Must be signed or stamped by a New York State licensed health care provider and may be faxed directly from the physician's office for your convenience (Fax: 845-657-8742).
- Most current report card.
- Most current Individualized Education Plan (IEP) or 504 Accommodation Plan, if applicable.
- Documentation relating to Special Circumstances – If you are not the natural parent but have legal guardianship of the student, please provide us with any available relevant Court documents or complete a Custody Affidavit. Custody/Visitation agreements should be uploaded, as the school cannot refuse to release a child to a parent/legal guardian unless there are Court documents on file. A parent's written or verbal instructions are not sufficient.
* You can scan and upload or take a picture with your phone and upload it
If you need assistance, please call (845) 657-6383 ext 1023 during business hours or leave a message and a representative will be back in touch with you the next business day.
Onteora Central School District
PO Box 300/ 4166 State Route 28
Boiceville, NY 12412
P: (845) 657-6383 x. 1023
F: (845) 657-8742
Requisitos de residencia